Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Account Manager, Energy Efficiency- Madison, WI
Account Manager, Energy EfficiencyMadison, WI
ICF is adding staff to its Commercial Energy team in the Central Region to support an Energy Efficiency Program for a large Midwest client. Position must be based in Wisconsin. We are seeking an entry-to-mid level Account Manager to take a significant role in the implementation of this program through Account Management, Technical support, Educational outreach and program support. Position must be based in Wisconsin.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in areas such as business, sales, social sciences, energy efficiency or related disciplines.
- 1-2 years of specific subject area work experience including advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook) and any project specific software programs
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong outreach, organizational, educational and self-motivation skills.
- Presentation skills, including experience with presenting concepts to clients (both internal and external)
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and outstanding level of professionalism
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a fast paced team
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- Solicit industry stakeholders including manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers to drive enrollment to meet aggressive savings goals
- Accountable for assigned participation and savings goals, maximizing budgets and driving impactful sales results
- Effectively use technical EE insights and selling techniques to foster productive business relationships with key accounts
- Develop solutions that align with customer needs while achieving program goals
- Provide technical support and perform QAQC services as required by program metrics
- Provide educational outreach as required by program metrics and where applicable
- Expect travel within Wisconsin up to 50%.
- Creates written documents that convey key analytic findings for distribution to internal/external clients
- Resolves issues effectively with projects/clients
- Plans and arranges schedules and budgets for projects
- Coordinates project team activities and delegates work when appropriate
- Drafts materials, letter proposals and communications as needed for projects
- Provides direction to junior staff support staff as required
- Work directly with clients, as well as internal and external experts in their field of expertise#EEWI#
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Madison, WI (WI01)