Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is growing and we are looking for a Reprographic Center Production Specialist to join our Fairfax team. As the Reprographic Center Production Specialist, you will be required to operate digital copiers, wide format equipment, perform bindery tasks, create and manipulate files for high-end output, and you will work closely with other production team members to complete your assigned responsibilities. When necessary, you will fill in to help the production team complete and deliver jobs on time. You will be responsible for the Reprographic Copy Center's inventory, order and stock of all reprographic supplies; general cleaning and upkeep of reprographic equipment; detailed recordkeeping reprographic projects; various administrative tasks.
What you will need:
- High School diploma
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong communication, customer service, and project management skills
- Strong knowledge of high-volume color / B&W scanning, printing, copying, folding, booklet preparation, cutting, coil binding, 3-hole drilling, stapling, and wide format printing
- Full knowledge of imaging/reprographic production environment, and ensuring quality control
- CD/DVD duplication and labeling.
- Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat required with proven ability to preflight and create PDF print-ready documents from these applications
- Knowledge/experience with FreeFlow and Fiery Command WorkStation printer interfaces
- Must be deadline oriented, quality conscious, and have strong attention to detail
- The ability to work overtime as needed
What we would like:
- 5+ years related experience
- Experience with graphics/layout programs, such as Adobe Creative Suites 6 or newer
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)