Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Public Relations trainee
ICF Next-Belgium is part of ICF, a global consulting, communication and technology services provider with more than 6,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients.
We are one of the leading integrated communication agencies specializing in public information campaigns across Europe. Our end-to-end, multi-channels, fully integrated communications offer includes strategy, creation and media planning, content marketing and editorial services, social media activities, media relations, stakeholder engagement and event organization. The in-house production teams specialize in digital solutions and are proud of 30 years’ experience with multilingual publications and a unique track record of audio-visual productions, honored with multiple awards.
We specialize in helping European institutions and other international organizations to raise awareness about their policies and actions and engage with a variety of audiences. With the support of our global partner network, we can offer solutions for communication needs, in any medium and in any language, across the world.
We are currently looking for our future PR trainee to join our team for a six months paid traineeship.
Your main Responsibilities:
- Help in coordinating media relations and preparing external communications in the context of the organisation of a milestone event held by the EU institutions
- Planning, preparing and relaying information to the press and the relevant stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining lines of communication with media contacts and other external audience groups, notably via phone
- Managing databases and reaching out to contacts in several languages by e-mail and phone
- Drafting content and co-ordinating work related to the event (on-going, reporting)
- Monitoring of event’s pick up
- Analysis and reporting
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)