Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Pricing Analyst
About the role
ICF Europe & Asia Group is currently seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst/Pricing Manager in its Central London office. This individual will report directly to the Pricing Director and will work within the Contracts & Risk team working closely with other corporate functions (e.g. Finance, Tax and Treasury) in providing direct support to the ICF Operations staff in the review of invitations to tender (ITTs) and the preparation of both basic and complex Pricing proposals. The post-holder will support operations throughout Europe & Asia including Belgium, India, and China. Occasional international travel may be required.
The Senior Pricing Analyst/Pricing Manager will also be an integral member of proposal teams contributing to the development of costing and pricing strategy, identifying risks and interpreting project requirements. This individual will also maintain complete proposal documentation and files.
- Prepare timely, accurate and compliant proposal costings taking full account of client requirements and project-specific risks.
- Present pricing strategies to Project and Bid Managers and Executives.
- Present financial analyses & participate in pricing reviews with Senior Management.
- Work closely with Contracts and Subcontracts staff and participate in the proposal pricing process to include: Analysis of the ITT / Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements; develop pricing strategies, review, analyze and compile cost data
- Utilize processes and tools that result in compliant/quality pricing models
- Creation of new pricing models when necessary
- Support other pricing team members in preparing responses and review of work
- Prepare cost assumptions related to pricing.
- Adhering to and supporting company policies and procedures.
- Assistance to Pricing Lead in the development of pricing strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 4-6 years, minimum, of experience pricing professional services contracts or similar experience e.g. Finance and Accounting.
- Working knowledge of contract types especially Fixed Price and Time and Material.
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)