Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Watch Officer
The Senior Watch Officer/Site Lead manages a team of ten to provide a single point of entry and dissemination for IA, CSSP and Security related information, taskings, orders, alerts, warnings, notices and products for the client. The team is also responsible for the tracking of all security related developments, taskings, orders, alerts, warnings, notices and products, their status, who to go to, and how to best execute that communication and coordination. Lastly, the Team is responsible for the consolidation and trending of cyber incidents and the creation of products to be used for briefing leadership, partners, and customers regarding computer network defense.
- Team Leadership/Management
- Triaging IA, CSSP and Security related information
- Tracking and trending of various security related statuses
- Creation of CSSP briefing products for senior leadership
- Serve as primary liaison to external CSSP teams
- SCI required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience plus at least twelve years relevant work experience
- DOD 8570 Compliance for IAM I (Security+): (CEH, DFR, CySA+, GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, or SCYBER) and IAT II (CCNA, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Sec+, or SSCP)
- Previous experience in computer network defense, network operations security, or as a watch officer.
- Previous management experience
- The ability to demonstrate a strong knowledge of computer security concepts
- Previous experience in a computer network defense service provider (CSSP).
- Initiative and a personal interest in Information Technology Security.
- People skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details.
- Information Security certifications such as GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Encase Certified Examiner (EnCE), or EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH).
- Security Operations Center (SOC) experience.
- Experience with the CJCSM 6510 Cyber Incident Handling Program tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
- An understanding of DOD information assurance policy and regulations.
- Knowledge of AF Weapon Systems
Professional Skills/Required Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Colorado Client Office (CO88)