Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Field Rep- QA/QC- NYC
Energy Efficiency Field Rep- QA/QC
Northeast Region / New York City (NYC)
To support our growth we are seeking a qualified candidate to provide Utility Program support for ICF’s Energy Efficiency Division. The successful candidate will perform and follow up on in field service Quality Assurance activities.
- Travel by car to retail locations within NYC metropolitan area will be required in support of a residential point-of-sale program
- Provide education and guidance on energy efficient technologies such as appliances, electronics, residential LED lighting, and HVAC equipment to retail associates, contractors and other trade allies participating in programs targeted at existing residential buildings. Must be able to effectively communicate to both technical trade allies and non-technical audiences.
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets and databases for internal tracking
- Assisting in preparation of internal and client presentations
- Contribute to the evolution of program strategies and the design of program features, services, and marketing campaigns
- Conduct Retailer/Trade Ally outreach and training as needed
- Prepare status reports to accurately describe activities in the field and to monitor progress towards program goals on contractor participation and the completion of eligible projects
- Attendance of client sponsored promotional events at wholesale and retail levels
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Candidate must have a car
- Must have a clear and clean driving record
- 2+ years of experience
2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience working on successful energy efficiency programs, with specific expertise in energy efficiency technologies
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining relationships with key market actors in the industry including utility client customers, retailers and other market actors and stakeholders, as necessary to achieve project goals
- Experience with the energy efficiency program market in the Northeast, especially NYC.
- Experience with retail environment and/or retail management
- Knowledge of residential energy-efficient technologies
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New York Remote Office (NY99)