Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Jr. Outreach Specialist, Energy Efficiency -Philadelphia, PA
Jr. Outreach Specialist, Energy EfficiencyPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania Location
We are currently seeking an energy efficiency Outreach Specialist to join our Energy Efficiency team to provide critical program outreach, education and field services for a Philadelphia based commercial and industrial (C&I) energy efficiency program.
- Work as part of the energy efficiency team to identify and promote energy efficiency projects that qualify for participation in the client sponsored program.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance on energy efficient technologies and practices that qualify for participation in the program to building owners/operators, architects, engineers, contractors, builders and other trade allies participating in client-sponsored energy efficiency programs. Must be able to effectively communicate to both technical trade allies and non-technical audiences.
- Understand commercial grade technical specifications and energy efficiency engineering calculations. Assist with program applications and coordinate with or follow up on program Quality Assurance activities as appropriate.
- Participate in business-to-business (door-to-door) outreach blitz activities in Philadelphia and surrounding counties to connect with customers, to share program information and drive engagement.
- Learn and use a variety of CRM, and reporting programs to submit and track projects and generate reports
- Attend trade shows, conferences and events to represent and promote the program.
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Energy, Building Science, Construction Management, business) or related trade experience. Education can be substituted with experience
- Ability to travel throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania
- 1-2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience working on successful energy efficiency programs, with specific expertise in energy efficiency technologies and products, as well as energy issues in the C&I space
- Knowledge of commercial energy-efficient applications
- Business-to-business sales or recruitment experience
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Philadelphia, PA (PA06)