Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Recruitment Manager - Europe and Asia
Job description: Recruitment Manager – Europe and Asia
Location: London or Brussels
ICF is a high-growth, mission-driven global consultancy with $1.5 billion in annual revenue and 7,000+ employees. One of the category’s most trusted companies, ICF provides innovative services and technologies to clients in a range of critical industries.
We’re looking for a recruitment leader to help us grow ICF’s innovative and inspirational work to make the world more prosperous and resilient. In this role, you’ll drive recruitment fundamentals while approaching recruitment strategies for niche talent with curiosity and innovation.
- Responsible for the leadership and performance of the Europe & Asia Recruitment Team, including line-management of geographically dispersed Recruiters in the UK, Belgium and India
- Lead adoption of key recruitment fundamentals such as innovative sourcing methods for talent driven by recruitment tools and technologies such as ATS (Workday) and CRM tools
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers at all levels to understand hiring needs, plan and execute recruitment strategies and provide end-to-end service
- Act as bridge between Europe & Asia team and global strategic teams and resources to ensure that the team can perform to full ability
- Ensure individual and team hiring metrics are achieved and/or exceeded
- Manage recruiting projects as assigned
- Guide the Europe & Asia team to follow established SLA’s
- Work closely with recruitment marketing team to market the ICF and ICF next brands in the most effective way
- Maintain close working relationship with Europe & Asia HRBP teams, collaborating on HR projects and providing recruitment advice and perspective
- Train internal leaders on recruitment process and raise awareness in core recruitment skills for mutual benefit
- Educated to degree level in Human Resources or relevant discipline
- 7+ years’ experience in recruitment, preferably in a consulting environment and with some experience in managing teams and stakeholders
- Proven track record in managing internal and external client expectations
- Excellent networking and sourcing skills and experience applying them within LinkedIn and niche and creative candidate sources
- Strong working knowledge of ATS fundamentals; Workday experience is preferred
- Good knowledge of UK/Belgium employment law, including visa processes and requirements
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Ability to develop a high performing team to excel in a data-driven results-oriented culture
- Excellent business acumen to thrive in a fast-paced environment within multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams spread across several countries
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Sound research and business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)