Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is looking for a OneStream Administrator to support our current production implementation, provide on-going support, and develop enhancements to its OneStream CPM applications for financial budgeting, consolidations, and reporting. You will interact with our team of finance/FP&A, accounting, senior management, and IT professionals to manage/grow the company’s OneStream CPM Platform.
This position requires knowledge of financial business processes, application and system design, training, and ongoing support to ICF users.
What you will be doing…
- Capture, review, analyze, and propose performance goals, objectives, measures and metrics during program alignment reviews at decision stages
- Integrate directorate, division, program, branch, project performance measurement data with OMB Exhibit 300 and/or Exhibit 53 information, as well as the capital planning and investment control process
- Develop a Performance Architecture Management Plan and identify performance improvements throughout the enterprise
- Identify and document; workflow redundancies, processes gaps, functions, and data dispersion shortfalls that fail to meet exiting business needs and efficiency goals,
- Ensure flexibility and scalability of processes and applications supporting the business segments
- Promote the leveraging of EA knowledge for process and performance improvement
- Assist in the marketing and dissemination of a Performance Architecture Management Plan
- Provide summaries and assessments of the enterprise’s performance
- Provide a validation plan with details of methodologies and procedures used to validate metrics
- Provide recommendations for improvements to business processes to include improvements to mandatory reporting requirements
- Evaluate business processes and identify performance metrics
- Collect performance data from automated and manual processes as necessary
- Perform data and trend analysis, identifying new metrics when applicable
- Conduct “deep dive” analysis of data when trends or anomalies are identified
- Experience working within a finance organization using strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes (budgeting, consolidation, forecasting, reporting, financial statements, analytics to achieve results
- Experience with structured project management and/or commercial software implementation processes and DevOps based product life-cycle methodologies
- Knowledge of database systems and financial data flows.
- Experience with Deltek CostPoint and Maconomy accounting systems is desirable
- Experience in building OneStream Data Connectors, Data Management Jobs/Business Rules, multi-directional drill through models, and configuration tools is desirable
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
- Ability to develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
What you will need….
- Bachelor’s degree in fields such as (but not limited to) Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Systems, Engineering, or Mathematics, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in CPM software implementation and Operation support
- Strong SQL abilities and experience with VB.NET, Visual Basic, or other object-oriented programming.
- Experience with Data integration with SQL-based databases and Web Services.
- Ability to understand, analyze and articulate common business processes and decisions
- Ability to operate in multi-disciplinary, matrix organization using structured project management
- Strong proficiency in defining system strategies; developing system requirements; designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures; and implementing practical business solutions within predefined schedules
- Outstanding MS Office and data modeling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff from any level of management
- Experience with collecting, cleaning and the munging of data to meet the company's needs.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Prior experience with any of the following products: • Hyperion Planning / Essbase • Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) • OneStream XF • IBM TM1 • SAP BPC
- Organized with strong reasoning skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Independent thinker with sound decision making skills
- Ability to reason, respond, and recover in high stress situations
- Ability to multitask and prioritize across a variety of projects
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Flexible schedule to address off-hour operational issues and deployments
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)