Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Technical Business Analyst
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit www.icf.com/next.
ICF Next is looking for a business analyst to join it's Loyalty platform's global delivery center. You will be working on a product that is recognized as a leader by Forrester in its segment.
- Study and understand loyalty programs and be an SME in loyalty.
- Work with the product and stakeholder teams to derive functional requirements and document them.
- You will be working on a product that is meant to be extensible. You will have to represent multiple businesses spanning different domains to derive common product specifications.
- Act as SPOC for business requirements and represents the end-user in the development team.
- Derive user stories and acceptance criteria from software specifications.
- Test the technical deliverables and conduct UAT on behalf of the end-user.
- Essential Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis and background in software development.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Technical documentation skills.
- Experience in Agile software development and product development.
- Knowledge of SQL, you should be able to work with databases to map requirements to database schemas. You should be able to work with raw tables to test functionality.
- Knowledge of using REST APIs. Familiarity with REST protocols. Should be able to use REST clients and work with API documentation.
- Speak fluent JSON.
- Words like Kafka, Redis, Docker, Elastic Search, Kibana, Tableaux, Hadoop aren't strange to you.
- Bonus points for
- Having prior experience with loyalty domain.
- Being an avid user of loyalty programs in your personal life.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)