Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Director, Industry Marketing
ICF is hiring a Senior Director, Industry Marketing to join our Corporate Marketing leadership team and help us scale and enhance our market-focused programs and campaigns. You’ll create strategies and plans to support the expansion of ICF’s business in a variety of high growth industry verticals. Working with corporate and field marketing teams you'll design a portfolio of integrated campaigns to build brand awareness and drive demand generation. You’ll work across all aspects of marketing – digital, events, campaigns, PR, content and more – to shape innovative B2B campaigns and content strategies to fuel growth in key sectors. We’re looking for a player-coach; someone who is equally comfortable guiding and enabling as they are rolling up their sleeves. Someone with a passion for finding creative ways to reach industry audiences and ensuring a strong contribution to revenue.
What you’ll do
- Develop thoughtful, measurable and impactful strategic marketing campaigns to enhance reputational awareness for ICF’s industry offerings in public and private sector markets
- Work closely with business leads to identify target audiences and develop key narratives and a differentiated point of view for industries including energy, environment, transportation, public health, education, cybersecurity, marketing services and more
- Identify the optimum mix of campaign deliverables, events, design, and media to share ICF’s story across a variety of earned, owned and paid media channels
- Help to conceptualize the development of flagship content – editorial, digital, dynamic content – to support industry-specific outreach efforts
- Identify and cultivate compelling client stories and case studies to fuel earned and owned campaigns
- Work closely with corporate and field marketing teams to ensure tight coordination across channels including web, email, events, social, PR and advertising
- Define campaign objectives and outcomes, optimize for success, and lead regular reviews of progress with key business stakeholders
- Ensure tight connection to business development and capture teams to ensure campaign efforts are aligned with sales pipeline and growth goals
- Represent the marketing function to senior leadership across the business; to clients; and to industry leaders, influencers and partners
- Help to ensure a strong framework of governance and support – training, tools, and guidance – grounded in best practices, to inform and enhance a broad range of field marketing activities
What you’ll need…
- 10+ years marketing experience, preferably in B2B environments
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with directly with senior leaders and stakeholders to set expectations and manage programs
- For-profit/corporate experience preferred; experience in key public and private sector markets where ICF is present a plus
- Proven ability to work across teams/divisions/departments to get things done
- Strong project management skills; ability to juggle multiple priorities, organize, and execute
- Experience working in a marketing environment supported by technology platforms and customer data
- Experience working with marketers, agencies, copywriters, designers, subject matter experts and clients
- Strong analytical experience; ability to generate, analyze and interpret data; develop metrics and reporting; and help inform/drive business decisions with analytics
- Ability to represent the marketing department and its programs to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)