Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Sustainable Aviation Lead
The Aviation Sustainability Lead will be responsible for leading the global conversation on aviation sustainability, through the lens of ICF’s unique ability to bring solutions to our clients. Your objective is to help rally the industry’s many stakeholders around the key issues, approaches and solutions to sustainability for aviation, with the ultimate objective to sell and deliver ICF’s consulting services. Externally, you will be the voice of ICF in the market. Internally, you will be the weaver who knits together ICF’s diverse capabilities in technical analysis, communication, advanced analytics and program management to draft and win proposals and deliver satisfying, high quality projects.
The individual will
- Be the focal point for ICF’s aviation sustainability services in Europe and Asia, contributing to thought leadership, business development and project delivery.
- Develop and manage relationships with key players relevant to aviation sustainability, including industry executives and European and global policy leaders.
- Manage the full lifecycle of business development in aviation sustainability, including lead generation, opportunity development, proposal-writing and closing sales. Lead assignment execution – taking a leading or central role on Aviation projects in the space of sustainability Collaborate with colleagues from across ICF and ICF Next around the world.
Skills and Requirements
You will be a passionate thought leader, as equally knowledgeable about aviation as you are about the environment.
Have a passion for and demonstrable expertise in sustainability and aviation Have a proven ability to deliver high quality technical analyses, written reports and in-person presentations Have an ability to work in modern organizational structures
- Sustainable aviation fuels
- Development of alternative technologies, including electric and hybrid aircraft
- International policies impacting aviation sustainability, including regulatory landscape (focus on UK and EU most relevant, but global perspective also valuable)
- Innovation in aircraft technologies, calculation of carbon impact
- Sustainable airport design and construction
- Design/implementation of engagement work within airports’ supply chain
- Emissions trading systems (e.g. ETS) and offsetting schemes (e.g. CORSIA)
ICF offers an excellent benefits package and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)