Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Data Protection & IPR Coordinator
ICF Next, formerly ICF Mostra, is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe.
We are specialised in helping European institutions and other international organisations to raise awareness about their policies and actions and, engage with a variety of audiences. With the support of our global partner network, we can offer solutions for communication needs, in any medium and in any language, across the world.
We challenge ourselves and our clients to communicate to citizens and confront realities and tackle new challenges. Our 1,700+ deep bench of creatives, communicators, strategists, technologists, and data analysts are committed to helping organizations to meet barriers head-on. To find real value – sooner. And to create lasting change that leaves them better prepared to face the future. Check us out at ICFNext.com!
We are currently looking for a Data protection to support our Project teams insuring compliance with reguylatory matters (GDPR, e-Privacy and IPR related matters)
About the role:
- Be the interface between the project teams and procurement/data protection legal units
- Centralize and track all GDPE & IPR requests from project teams
- Ensuring correct implementation of GDPE & IPR regulations at project level from project initiation to project closure
- Centralize and dispatch to the project team (s) all actions requested to be taken by ICF procurement and GDE units
- Work in close cooperation with the project teams on the mapping of partners, vendors and software at the start of the project
- Ensure that proper documentations have been signed by sub-contractors
- Storing on the server all the key documents
- Assist on questions raised by the project teams with regards to GDPE & IPR
- Take the briefing from operation unit, create/prepare client presentation, draft data protection plans with support of data protection level unit, etc.
- Sums up licenses' rights and informs project teams of licenses usage (picture, music, etc.)
About the profile:
- Strong understanding of GDPR, e-Privacy and IPR regulations
- Excellent coordination and organisation skills
- Ability to translate complex legal matters into operational solutions
- A good sens of work prioritisation
- Strong team player
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)