Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Unit Lead Branch Analyst - Vega Baja
Do you have Grants Management experience? Come join our Disaster Management team in Vega Baja, Puerto Rico!
The Unit Lead Branch Analyst will assign Branch Analysts with caseload to review, manage, organize and to closeout. Provide oversight to ensure quality, completeness and on-time delivery of assigned cases. Monitor workloads, leads and job assignments. Ensure case management note are being inputted properly. First line of QA/QC to confirm case file is accurate, timely and complete.
This is a full-time position with great benefits and to start immediately!
What you will do:
- Coordinate and participate in resolution of project related issues and concerns.
- Optimize procedures and maintain communication and focus.
- Maintain and track each case as required from Branch Analyst in project report management information system.
- Measure performance with key metrics.
- Keep COR3 Branch Managers & ICF Grant Management Lead informed on issues, problems & resolutions.
- Superior customer service skill set, ability to listen, facilitate and negotiate problems.
- Ensure seamless coordination and transition amongst analyst, branch managers, SPDMG and FEMA
- Ensure COR3 priorities are known within the branch and are adhered to. (Current priorities are submission of Category A & B RFRs)
- Lead training within the branch for ICF staff and Municipalities on training of the reimbursement process.
- Provide technical expertise and assistance in the preparation, coordination and submission of reimbursement and advance requests
- Provide oversight and guidance to grant analyst in their daily activities to assist Municipalities in the preparation, coordination and submission of reimbursement and advance requests
- Provide technical expertise and assistance to Municipalities responding to FEMA or COR3 request for information
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Strong analytical skills, Bachelor Degree preferred, however experience will be considered in lieu of degree..
- Prior experience FEMA case management preferred.
- Strong organization skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bi- Lingual English and Spanish
- Ability to successfully complete a background check and obtain a FEMA badge
Knowledge of Data Information System & Time Management Skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Puerto Rico Remote Office (PR99)