Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Health Communications Researcher.
As a Health Communications Researcher, you will:
- Provide technical support and leadership in health communications and mobile health (mHealth) research
- Design and implement health communications research studies, including formative, process and outcome evaluations of communication campaigns and mHealth interventions
- Direct the analysis and reporting of quantitative and qualitative data from research studies
- Lead the development of manuscripts and presentations to disseminate research findings
- Present research to various external audiences including stakeholders and at national conferences
As a Health Communications Researcher, you will have:
- PhD degree in health communications, psychology, research, statistics, or related field
- A minimum of 6-8 years of experience in communications research and evaluation
- Familiarity with theories of behavior and communication
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with quantitative and qualitative research approaches and tools (e.g., SAS, SPSS, NVivo or other comparable statistical software)
- Ability to summarize complex data and information for public consumption
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)