Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Part Time, On Call Cleared Project Manager
ICF is hiring a Part Time Program Manager to support the Security Rating Score (SRS) project in Quantico, VA. This model which will fundamentally alter how government and industry approach Industrial Security. Implementation of the SRS will change how approximately 13,000 facilities think about security and transform the way that the US government assesses these organizations that acquire the technologies, programs, and products necessary to achieve the national defense strategy. The contractor will support DCSA development efforts of the SRS, SRS communication and outreach efforts, support of an SRS pilot, and support of SRS implementation, to ensure stakeholder buy-in, field personnel readiness, and a product that drives the desired behaviors from industry.
Responsibilities for the program manager may include:
- Set and oversee the overall direction of this project.
- Perform project management, program support, resource management, scheduling, planning, project execution, project performance communications and justifications, and support operations.
- Assist in analysis and design to meet required functional requirements, provides improvement recommendations, and continues to inject strategy changes throughout the execution of the project.
- Provide strategic planning, facilitation, risk management, governance, communications, and other change management expertise to ensure the client outcomes are reached.
You will work on-site in Quantico, VA, and will work closely with a team of government personnel supporting development of the DCSA SRS model within Cleared Industry.
Minimum/General Experience, Education and Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or a quantitative discipline.
- 9+ years of DoD experience.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Program Management certification.
- Experience with Industrial Security and/or Counterintelligence environments
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)