Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Application Systems Analyst (Software/Systems)
Senior Application Systems Analyst to work as part of a team of technical analysts and provides highly technical and specialized analysis, guidance, and solutions to complex information system challenges in support of IT strategy, governance, stakeholder engagement, and systems engineering life cycle activities.
Key Responsibilities: Provides senior expertise, competent leadership, and highly specialized and technical analysis and guidance, to complex software engineering challenges. Has specialized experience in modern and innovative technologies not yet in wide use. Simultaneously plans and provides technical oversight for systems analysis and software development activities, including, but not limited to, analysis and design; software development cost and schedule estimation; use of accepted software/hardware engineering practices, design techniques, and tools; and review of new and legacy systems and various deployment models. Analyzes existing systems for documenting as-is system analysis and make recommendations to future designs to improve efficiency and reduce cost. Serves as an industry expert on software development tools/applications in one or more areas and has had experience with coordinating the installation, development and management of applications or products. Performs routine maintenance and complex customization of the tool or application and provides briefings to end users on the effective use of the tool or application. Transitions system development from business to system use cases. Directs completion of tasks within estimated time frames and budget constraints. Schedules and assigns duties to subordinates, and formulates and enforces work standards. Coordinates with the Program Manager to ensure problem resolution and customer satisfaction. Has experience in project management and software engineering disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or related discipline. 10+ years of related software development and systems analyst experience
- Proficiency in Cloud development: AWS, Azure, CloudFoundry, Box, Salesforce (or equivalent)
- Proficiency in Middleware Integration Expert use of Eclipse IDE (or equivalent)
- Expertise in: Frontend development, Accessible UI design, responsive design, aspect-oriented programming
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and tuning of application servers Tomcat / WebLogic and TOMEE
- Ability to obtain and maintain FDIC suitability
- Experience in Agile delivery; ParaSoft experience; Fortify experience; Microsoft Team Foundation Server; XACML
- Familiarity with: Oracle 11g, 12c, and Application Express (APEX)Mobile application development platforms
- Data visualization (D3.js and similar) OWASPApache Camel.NET application development
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written. To include editing, proofreading and presentation skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and outstanding level of professionalism in providing client support
- Problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing, or potential problems and recommend solutions
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)