Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Digital and Web Strategy Analyst
We’re looking for someone to help with web and campaign performance optimization. This means we need to develop great content, optimize the front-end and backend of the website, and deliver a quality web user experience supported by technical excellence. What’s more, we need creative thinkers that can be proactive in solving every-day website content, development, and optimization challenges.
What you’ll be doing…..
- Content Development - Helps to build web pages on ICF.com using the Sitecore CMS.
- Content Curation - Maintains website tagging guidelines and supports management of tag creation and implementation across the site.
- Website performance reporting - Regularly reviewing content and UX optimization programs, and making recommendations to improve user journeys.
- User Experience - Works across teams to improve organic and campaign driven user journeys on the site through online experiments and conversion rate optimization (CRO) programs.
- Change Management - Coordinates implementation of changes to the website from capture of requirements, through QA testing and communication of system changes.
- Documentation - Drafts user stories to inform new system requirements and inform testing of new website features.
- SEO - Monitors search performance for ICF.com, supports search engine optimization (SEO) efforts, and maintains local SEO resources, including Google Business listings.
What you’ll need….
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, or related areas.
- 2-4 years of experience in a digital marketing or website optimization role.
- Experience with creating web pages on a content management system (CMS) - Sitecore a plus.
- Experience with web experimentation and A/B testing platforms - VWO or Optimizely a plus.
- Basic knowledge of conversion rate optimization (CRO), UX, SEO, and content strategy best practices for websites.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with proclivity towards explaining technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Proven ability to work independently, without administrative support, on several projects and tasks at once, and solid time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong collaboration skills displaying the ability to work well with colleagues across the business.
- A passion for learning and ability to apply and assimilate knowledge and new skills, as well as embrace new practices and platforms.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with an absolute focus on quality of work.
- Knowledge of basic HTML or Google Analytics is a plus.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)