Innovation Applied Scientist
ICF seeks an experienced Innovation Applied Scientist to support the division’s CWMD programs and mission.
- Research new technical approaches for application across the CWMD mission portfolio.
- Develop and incorporate novel algorithms and methods for complex, large-scale data analysis in coordination with operational/analytic end-users within and outside of OHA.
- Provide technical advice and analytic support to the management of external pilot projects developing new systems, algorithms, and technical approaches.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and 3 years experience, or a Masters Degree and 2 years experience
- Qualifying experience must be in the natural or physical sciences, engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics, informatics, or related fields.
- Active Security Clearance or DHS Suitability
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)