Senior CWMD Biosurveillance Scientist
ICF seeks an experienced Senior CWMD Biosurveillance Scientist to support the division’s CWMD programs and mission.
- Conduct operational scientific and technical analysis in support of National biosurveillance.
- Lead the development of a variety of analytic biosurveillance decision support products that meet National decision makers’ and stakeholders’ requirements.
- Perform the functions of a technical expert in the relevant scientific field in support of major biosurveillance programs or system development activities.
- Apply scientific expertise in defining and resolving system issues, performing analysis, and developing plans and requirements for further analysis.
- Coordinate and manage the preparation of analysis, evaluations, and recommendations within CWMD biosurveillance products in support of federal personnel.
- Must have 6 years of experience in a scientific, engineering, medical, veterinary, or public health field such as biology, chemistry, biochemistry, bacteriology, virology, epidemiology, toxicology, immunology, environmental science or engineering, physics, mathematics, geology, or other related discipline.
- M.A. or M.S. degree in a scientific, engineering, medical, veterinary, or public health field.
- Certain personnel will require Ph.D.
- Active Security Clearance or DHS Suitability
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)