Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Support, Energy Efficiency - Little Rock. AR
Program Support – Energy Efficiency
Little Rock, AR
ICF is adding staff to its Little Rock AR team to support our energy efficiency program work in Arkansas. This position will assist with the development, implementation, and management of energy efficiency programs for a utility client in Arkansas. The position supports the entire portfolio of programs, leveraging a wide variety of skill sets both in an office environment and in the field. Duties include preparing reports both in Excel and PowerPoint for client meetings, responding to customer inquiries, application data entry, field and desktop quality assurance reviews, assisting with trade ally management, and report processing. They will also be responsible for compiling and presenting weekly client updates and preparing monthly savings reports. The position is responsible for leading the coordination and submittal of the Annual Energy Efficiency Report for all programs during the first half of the year. Excellent writing skills are critical for proposal and business development support. Excellent customer relations skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must. Some in-state travel will be required.
- Assisting with developing and implementing program strategies
- Preparing persuasive presentations in PowerPoint
- Researching and analyzing energy efficiency and industry issues/topics
- Preparing communications and corresponding with team members and clients
- Participation in local community outreach activities
- Assisting account managers in quality assurance, including both application review and assisting in the field QAQC
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in areas such as business, information technology, public policy, engineering, economics, social sciences, physical sciences or related disciplines
- 1 + years of specific subject area work experience including advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access) and any project specific software programs
- Exceptional research skills, including qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Presentation skills, including experience with presenting concepts to clients (both internal and external)
- Strong outreach, organizational and self-motivation skills
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and outstanding level of professionalism
- Familiarity with the home improvement market and with residential energy efficient and renewable technologies
- Familiarity of local, state and national energy policies preferred
- Possess a strong interest in energy or resource efficiency and an understanding of utility markets
- Economic analysis and familiarity with Demand Side Management program planning and evaluation
The position will be based out of our Little Rock AR office.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Little Rock, AR (AR02)