Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is seeking a mid-senior level Administrative Assistant to support the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). In particular, we are seeking someone with experience organizing and tracking high-level administrative support activities for a number of critical projects.
This position will support a variety of general administrative, clerical, operations, and personnel processing support duties, including, but not limited to:
- Meeting scheduling and resource coordination
- Facilitating the production and execution of certain NIH personnel processing activities
- Document production and management
- Preparing correspondence, reports or other documents by gathering information from multiple sources
- Coordinating and managing staff calendars using MS Outlook
- Maintaining various filing systems, including computer records of various activities
- Coordinating with other administrative/operations support staff and NIH divisions within the parent organization to gather information for deliverables.
- High school diploma; some college level coursework preferred plus equivalent experience - 8 years of experience
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate with staff and branch leadership
- Perform data collection and administrative support for one or more projects. Typical duties include administrative support (typing, filing, copying, and mailing), data entry and maintenance, coordination of document production
- Possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain an effective working relationship with all levels of management officials and staff
- Be detail-oriented, organized, a fast learner, meticulous, and able to work at a fast pace with tight deadlines.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)