Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Project Coordinator - IT Asset Management
ICF is seeking a Program Coordinator to support the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). We are seeking someone with experience completing the day to day tasks associated with the IT Asset Management process.
The Contractor shall support the property management needs of OCIO Offices.
- As part of a team, complete staff on-boarding and off-boarding activities.
- Executing day-to-day tasks associated with IT asset management.
- Documents asset details and tracking through the life cycle.
- Enters, modifies and performs maintenance on ITAM automated tool.
- Data analysis and report generation related to above responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, social sciences, or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years of experience with IT procurement and asset management.
- Knowledge of the entire asset procurement cycle from requisition thru disposition.
- Experience documenting asset details through the life cycle process
- Knowledge of Office 365 tools
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational skills, and ability to interface effectively with all executive level staff.
- Strong communications implementation skills, detail, and deadline-oriented.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and able to monitor and support projects in a timely manner.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to think creatively and provide innovative solutions to clients’ communications challenges/problems.
- Must be a team player, with the ability to work in a fast paced, client-oriented environment with efficient team members and a variety of stakeholders
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)