Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Survey Methodologies/Demography Technical Lead- Botswana
Survey Methodology/Demography Technical Lead
ICF is seeking a Survey Methodologies/Demography Technical Lead to be part of the team implementing the 2020 Botswana HIV/AIDS Impact Survey (BAIS), a national mobile-based data collection household survey. This position will be located in Gabarone, Botswana.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the Project Director, FMOH, NACA, CDC and Local Survey Technical Committee, adapt BIAS survey protocol and questionnaires to local operational and epidemic context, as required
- Provide survey methodology and demography support, consultation, and statistical analysis
- Develop survey sampling strategies for BAIS implementation and survey methods planning for the project
- Develop, and implement sampling and weighting strategies for household data collection strategies
- Analyze complex survey data
- Develop and use macros or other procedures for automating statistical analysis
- Develop strategy, workplan, SOP’s and manuals for survey methodology.
- Conduct statistical review of study protocols, manuscripts, and other documents
- MBBS with MSc or PhD in quantitative methods, statistics, or medical research.
This position will be employed by a third party contractor.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Rockville, MD (MD18)