Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Delivery Assistant for Federal Energy Efficiency Programs
ICF is seeking a detail-oriented, self-motivated candidate to help clients implement their energy-efficiency programs. Successful candidate of this entry-level position will support important program administration and assurance initiatives to facilitate stakeholder engagement, build brand integrity, and assure efficient implementation of an important federal public private partnership.
- Collaborate with government clients to facilitate successful and efficient program implementation
- Respond to client and industry stakeholder questions and requests
- Manage, analyze, and report on high volumes of program data contained in databases, websites, and other lists and contribute suggestions for data gathering mechanisms
- Develop and review high-quality written products, such as reports that analyze industry trends, summarize stakeholder compliance with program requirements, and identify opportunities for energy savings
- Communicate with internal subject matter experts via written materials and meetings to promote knowledge sharing, consistency of approach, and cross-collaboration
- Develop and implement compliance and brand integrity strategies, initiatives, and tools in a rapidly changing environment
- Create and edit partner outreach materials such as reporting forms, applications, and targeted stakeholder correspondence
- Create clear, compelling messaging to communicate with a wide variety of audiences about program initiatives, data trends, or implementations progress
- Identify and implement creative opportunities to streamline administrative processes
- Establish and contribute to task schedules to ensure contract deliverable requirements are met on time and within budget
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of study such as physical/natural sciences, English, or Communications/Marketing
- High level of proficiency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience managing and analyzing data
- Demonstrated track record of successful task management
- Openness to learning new systems, including but not limited to database systems and mass mailing distribution systems.
- Methodical/logical thinker with a good ability on grasping bigger picture
- Experience with stakeholder outreach and management
- Experience working with internal or external clients
- Experience designing or implementing quality control or quality assurance programs
- Interest in energy efficiency and environmental programs
- Careful attention to detail and superior quality control
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and outstanding level of professionalism
- Excellent problem solving-skills and decision-making capabilities; adept at analyzing situations, identifying existing or potential problems, anticipating potential outcomes, and recommending solutions
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional research and writing skills, including editing and proofreading
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)