Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Client Services Executive
About the team
From communicating a new three-year strategy for BMW, to launching TSB as a challenger brand on the high street and engaging SAP’s C-suite clients with new technical innovations, we build long-lasting, collaborative client relationships, working across every major sector with iconic names to create unforgettable brand experiences.
About the role
The Client Services Executive reports to the Partner – Client Services Director and works in collaboration with other members of the Project Management and Event teams, as well as with the wider business.
- You’ll successfully manage resource assignments at various stages of the project lifecycle across the Client Services Team, ensuring all projects are being scheduled efficiently, effectively and profitably. Carefully considering the skills of the individual, the needs of the client and the procedures of ICF Next.
- You’ll coordinate the end to end process of resource allocation to ensure all projects are fully resourced, and internal resource utilisation is maximised
- You’ll work with the Partner - Client Services Director and senior members of the Client Services team in analysing and preparing resource for future peaks in workload
- You’ll be responsible for regularly updating the resource schedule and compiling weekly department reports and supporting with the analysing of data
- You have experience in resource planning and/or the creative services industry
- You have a strong process approach and experience of working on multiple tasks in a fast paced, professional environment.
- You can influence others and negotiate with tact.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and show great initiative at all times
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Leeds - Carlton Mills (GB77)