Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Digital Practice Lead
ICF Next Government is looking for a proven Practice Lead to grow its digital practice and client base by building and growing a strong sales process, team, and culture. This professional will establish the strategic digital roadmap, improve technology delivery, and drive revenue by articulating a vision for our business and working with subject matter experts across the network to achieve our goals.
- A People person, you connect with people instantly! You are capable of building long lasting relationships with just about anyone.
- Adaptable, you can pivot rapidly in response to market demands/needs and thrive in a fluid and dynamic work environment.
- Technology Enthusiast, you know your way around a digital ecosystem and can talk the talk. Don’t worry we have people who can do the walking for you!
- A Strategic Thinker, you are able to develop alternative approaches on how to win and grow our client’s businesses, you build trust by being curious, strategic, asking great questions and listening intently.
- A Coach, you have a tendency to support our internal team and clients through any obstacle they might be facing. You are their trusted advisor.
- A Communicator, you possess a way with words and can effectively communicate with anyone on any topic, you own the room! You hear what our clients are actually saying and can identify key motivators and opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Here’s what you’ll be doing day to day…
- Create and execute a best-in-class sales process, including prospecting capabilities, lead generation and management, sales funneling and cycle, and metrics management
- Work with the ICF Next Government team to define our target pursuits, refine our go-to-market narrative, and set the direction on what projects and clients our business should pursue and win
- Develop and lead a collaborative and agile delivery approach that improves velocity, while maintaining a strong focus on both quality and scalability
- Identify emerging technology trends and ensure our teams and clients are leveraging them when appropriate to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and drive value
- Seek out, validate, and bring to the organization innovative best practices and ideas from the outside, with a particular emphasis on digital methodologies
- Work closely with ICF Next Government leadership and global Growth and Marketing teams on marketing campaigns, customer and partner events, and overall market messaging
- Work closely with the dedicated partner alliance team. Responsible for supporting our overall alliance partner strategy, and connecting with sales teams across our partner networks to grow and foster those key relationships
- Build bridges with other disciplines and sales leads across the ICF Next network to exchange ideas, embrace a collaborative approach and solve our clients' business problems.
Your Experience & Intangible Traits:
The ideal candidate for our Practice Lead position will possess the following competencies:
- 7-10 years of experience of significant revenue growth through selling digital and development services, including content and commerce platform delivery, marketing automation and CRM, digital strategy, and user experience in the US Federal market
- 5+ years of experience building and implementing best-in-class sales & delivery processes
- Has successfully led development and delivery of multiple complex digital technology solutions into production that have achieved or surpassed business goals.
- Established relationships and experience selling with service and technology partners, systems integrators, and other channel partners
- Working knowledge of emerging trends and developments in PaaS, SaaS, iOS/Android app API, cloud, AI, machine learning and other digital technologies.
- Demonstrated success building global go-to-market digital strategies
- Strong written and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel up to 20% as needed based on prospective client needs
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences, to equalize peak work periods, or to otherwise balance organizational workload.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)