Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Call Center Manager
The Call Center Manager provides daily supervision and guidance over customer service, client interaction, reporting, and process improvement to ensure client service level agreements are attained within profitability expectations. You will fulfill a strategic role in the day-to-day Call Center operation as well as long-term, overall planning initiatives that contribute to the success of the business group.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee all Call Center operations, including but not limited to staffing, training and scheduling Mentor direct reports
- Develop and maintain an energetic, high performance Call Center culture that inspires employee commitment
- Continue to develop and implement program policies and procedures
- Establish standards for call handling, service levels and performance monitoring measures
- Update training collateral/manuals and provide onsite training to Call Center representatives
- Oversee shift staffing goals, ensuring all projects reach the recommended hours necessary to finish on time.
- Utilize Call Center systems and reporting to manage day to day operations
- Ensure that all Call Center performance and service standards are met in the areas of quality, call processing time, and productivity
- Create processes to capture, analyze, leverage and share customer insights in order to improve call efficiency and client satisfaction
- Provide monthly reports on all programs in the Call Center to project manager
- Work closely with project manager and incident manager to ensure the success of all programs.
- Implement continuous process improvement
- Collaborate with team members to craft solutions to meet customer needs
- Coordinate project needs, problem resolution, and client facing priorities with project manager
- Contribute ideas that will help to resolve customer problems
Your Experience & Intangible Traits:
The ideal candidate for the Call Center Manager will possess the following competencies:
- 5+ years of progressive experience with Call Center supervision/operations
- 1+ years of experience with client interaction in third party vendor relationships
- Ability to orchestrate large multi-tiered staff in a fast paced environment
- Ability to analyze, plan, organize, control and troubleshoot work activities and processes
- Experience in leadership, delegation, performance planning/management/review coaching/counseling, team building and the ability to motivate employee
- Commitment and demonstrated dedication to uncompromised customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop rapport and communicate with various groups of people to include staff, peers, vendors, customers and senior leadership
- Experienced developing reports in Excel
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent formal training
- Bilingual in French/English is preferred (not required)
Why you’ll love working here:
- Full health benefits (100% dental coverage, prescription, vision, massages, life insurance and short term/ long term disability)
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Employee support program
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, education assistance programs
- Participation in charity initiatives, team building activities
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
Please be assured we’ll treat any information you share with us with the utmost care, only use your information for recruitment purposes and will never sell it to other companies for marketing purposes. Please review https://www.icf.com/legal/Canada-privacy-statement to view ICF’s Privacy Statement for more details.
We thank all candidates in advance for their application, but only those contacted for an interview will receive a reply.
At ICF Next, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. ICF Next is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Ottawa Canada (CD82)