Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Account Supervisor (Public Relations)
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for an Account Supervisor in our Chicago office.
As an Account Supervisor, you will:
- Serve as main day-to-day client contact across multiple projects for high profile CPG brands
- Build strong, trusted client relationships through understanding of their business and business challenges
- Provide strategic guidance to clients and teams, including anticipating and addressing opportunities and challenges and bringing forward solutions on a proactive and as-needed basis
- Manage and motivate teams, delegating workload while overseeing quality of ideas, execution and client service
- Collaborate with internal partners outside of the client impact team, including but not limited to creative, strategy, media, social media and analytics; use understanding of clients’ business to determine the right people and skillsets to creatively solve problems
- Be an active and collaborative member of the client’s integrated agency team, providing strategic counsel and building upon ideas from other agencies
- Set and execute earned media and influencer relations strategies, including leading or contributing to brainstorms, developing plans, developing media materials, measurement and being accountable for results
- Show tenacious problem-solving skills and a curiosity for what’s possible from a creative and media relations standpoint always thinking of new ways to break through while meeting client’s marketing challenges
- Demonstrate an ability to identify and evaluate news and pop culture trends that impact our clients’ business
- Be a cultural contributor
- Adapt to ever-changing workload priorities and a changing media and consumer landscape
As an Account Supervisor, you will have:
- A bachelor degree, preferably in journalism, public relations or communications
- 6+ years of experience or relevant work experience at a PR Agency, communications/marketing team or working as a journalist at a media entity
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Leadership instincts and the ability to identify and elevate great work from junior team members
- Conflict management skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team and collaborate regularly with team members at all levels
- Ability to oversee and manage third-party partners, from talent to event vendors
- Ability to travel as required
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL12)