Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF Next, formerly ICF Mostra, is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe.
We are specialised in helping European institutions and other international organisations to raise awareness about their policies and actions and, engage with a variety of audiences. With the support of our global partner network, we can offer solutions for communication needs, in any medium and in any language, across the world.
We challenge ourselves and our clients to communicate to citizens and confront realities and tackle new challenges. Our 1,700+ deep bench of creatives, communicators, strategists, technologists, and data analysts are committed to helping organizations to meet barriers head-on. To find real value – sooner. And to create lasting change that leaves them better prepared to face the future. Check us out at ICFNext.com!
We are currently looking for an Audio-Visual trainee to join our team for a six months paid traineeship.
- Together with the Production Manager prepare budgets for all type of audio visual (AV) projects (promo videos, animations, creative films, etc.)
- Rights management (assignments of rights interviews, actors, voice-over, music, and stock shots)
- Assist with the production of AV projects
- Use post-production planner: Excel and Farmer's wife
- Assist with language versioning (tracking translations, and subtitles)
- Briefing AV production teams
- Booking filming equipment
- Travel management (flight booking, hotel accommodation, and car rental)
- Search for fixers abroad, if necessary
- Request filming authorisations
- University degree, or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and Adobe Pro CC
- Excellent verbal, and communication skills
- Working knowledge of social media channels
- Organizational skills
- Strong interest in audio visual production
- Proficient in French, and English
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent time management
- Critical thinking
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)