Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Your will be responsible for providing executive level administrative support to the Project Manager and Deputy Project Manager both for City of Houston and Harris County, as well as general project coordination support to the staffing agencies, subcontractors and non-profit agencies timekeeping and payroll requirements. You will support some or all of the following senior leadership calendars and meeting schedules set-up, agendas and sign-in sheets, reporting and tracking and training schedules.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with the client, coworkers and other external groups to provide effective and timely customer service, information, and problem resolution.
- Monitor payroll information for staffing agencies, subcontractors and Non-profit organization staff the City of Houston, and Harris County
- Work to collect, compile and prepare all compliance reports required by the CDBG-DR program,
- Monitor and manage emails and phone calls/messages on a daily basis
- Ability to prepare flowcharts, graphs and status reports.
- Effectively utilize all available resources
- Collects and verifies information.
- Sends, receives, analyzes, and processes electronic and hard copy correspondence, documents and forms.
- Special projects as assigned by the Project Manager and Deputy Project Manager.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Associate/Bachelor Degree and/or Minimum of 4+ years of experience reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), with an ability to become familiar with project-specific programs and software
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Analytical skills that reflect the ability to focus on gathering and documenting detailed information.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Creative problem-solver with ability to come up with outside of the box solutions.
- Ability to remain calm and maintain self-control during difficult circumstances and emergencies and to respond in a professional manner in all situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Houston, TX (TX22)