Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
WMD Training & Exercise Lead
ICF seeks an experienced WMD Training & Exercise Lead to conduct research and analysis to support establishing national CBRN Primary and Secondary Screening training requirements & gaps and support the exercise development via concept papers, storyboards, meeting support and project tasks.
- Supporting identification of potential partners to deliver chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear training through partners, such as Community Colleges, Centers of Excellence, Training Consortium partners, and law enforcement academies
- Support developing a comprehensive multi-year CWMD Training Plan
- Support the development and delivery of training within CWMD, DHS and with other federal, state and local partners
- Support developing various methods for delivering training, such as classroom instructor led, mobile training teams, and online training
- Support efforts to gather and report on training data as required
- Lead the delivery of training for DHS EMS/EMT/Paramedic providers and first responders
- Oversee the developing documentation, materials, and supplies in preparation for, conduct of, and post-event reporting based on the Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) exercise planning approach
- Support developing exercise materials, including Situation Manuals, Exercise Plans, Participant Feedback Forms, etc.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations/briefings for the Controller/Evaluator Brief, Observer Brief, Actor Brief, and Controller/Evaluator Debrief
- Support conduct of After-Action Conference reviews and draft written reports
- Maintain regional and national trending exercise data in the form of Master Improvement Planning Matrix’s, for best practices, lessons learned, and gap/vulnerability identification
- Bachelor’s degree in a recognized engineering, scientific, technical, or related discipline
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DHS Suitability and high level clearance
- 10+ years of relevant experience in operations related to WMD
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; negotiate complex issues; and maintain good working relations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, analytical environment
- Knowledge and experience in CBRN material as well as an understanding of the hazards associated with their manufacture, transport and use
- Knowledge of Secure the Cities, BioWatch, and/or other major WMD detection programs
- Experience in training and exercise development and execution
- Experience in deliberate planning
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)