Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is searching for a Database Specialist to support all facets of our lead management process.
This individual will have a solid understanding of lead management and data workflows and apply that expertise to improve our operations within demand generation, sales enablement, and business insights.
We’re not a typical consulting firm, so we’re not looking for a typical analyst. Our businesses and marketing operations are evolving quickly, so we need someone who can manage and optimize the functions we need to maintain a solid and healthy database. In this role, you’ll be part of a cross-functional team of marketers and digital pros working in concert to drive demand generation activities, making sure that we have the right lead management and data architecture in place to develop our audience and keep ICF growing.
What you’ll be doing….
- Evaluate and optimize our data architecture and lead management process between CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and Marketo
- Make recommendations to enrich our lead data and implement improvements that will enhance our audience segmentation, lead workflow, demand generation campaigns, and reporting
- Conduct regular audits and troubleshooting to ensure data integrity
- Manage operational campaigns within our marketing database
- Prepare and maintain data mapping documentation
- Monitor and report on database health and performance
- Ensure compliance with marketing regulations such as GDPR and CASL
Lead and Contact Management Process Support:
- Management of targeted Account Lists and associated database rules
- Management of sales alerts and notifications (e.g. interesting moments)
- Own and manage the lead routing tables for lead follow-up with field marketing and business representatives. Ensure lead follow-up is completed and outcomes are recorded properly in CRM. Update our routing tables as we get better intelligence from our business.
- Support field marketers with training and guidance related to their outbound campaign development, execution, follow-up, and reporting efforts.
- Import new contacts into the Marketo database
- Assist in the identification of new sales enablement tools/programs
What you’ll need…
- B.S. in Business, Marketing, IT or related field
- 2+ years of professional work experience in database management or CRM administration in a Sales & Marketing environment
- Understanding of lead generation, sales enablement, lead management process flow, and data architecture
- Experience with marketing automation platform(s), preferably Marketo
- Ability to uncover opportunities and problems, analyze data, and make valid conclusions
- Strong reporting skills using Microsoft Excel and other analytics tools. Use of vlookup’s and pivot tables are a must.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple efforts simultaneously in support of a wide variety of business leaders
- Experience managing a database migration or implementation a big plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- B2B experience, especially within the Federal government space, a plus
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)