Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is seeking a Contracts Administrator to manage both proposals and contracts in a growing and dynamic group that includes federal, state, local, and commercial contracts. The ideal candidate will have a great attitude, a keen eye for detail, and an aptitude to learn in an exciting and challenging environment.
What you will do:
- Review and negotiate non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, and subcontractor documents (when ICF is subcontractor).
- Review solicitations and contractual documents in order to assist in the development of proposal responses, ensure consistency with corporate policy, pertinent regulations, and customer requirements.
- Lead the development and management of business/price proposal volumes to address requirements, and mitigate risk consistent with sound business practices, company policies, and government regulations. Maintain all required contractual and proposal/business volume documentation.
- Work with program team and pricing analysts to develop pricing strategies.
- Identify to stakeholders contractual and/or RFP terms that pose risk to the company and assist in the development/implementation of risk mitigation strategies.
- Provide oversight and resolve contractual issues that may arise in performance of the contract, with a focus on mitigating ICF’s risk while meeting the customer’s needs.
- Support data calls, maintain compliance with SOX and other governmental requirements, as well as agency audit requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure proactive maintenance of contract documentation consistent with established ICF practices.
- Handle multiple priority tasks effectively.
- Develop working relationships with both internal and external customers; participate in customer meetings as required.
What you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in contracts administration, with some of that time supporting Federal Government and State and Local customers
- Bachelor’s degree or additional years of related experience
- Working Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR), related federal and state legislation and regulations, and the Uniform Commercial Code
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to collaboratively work with geographically diverse internal customers, including overseas project teams
- Ability to build collaborative business relationships both internal to the company and with external customers
- Excellent oral and written communications
What we would like:
- Experience processing and submitting grant applications
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable and dedicated
- Proactive attitude in order to provide guidance and advice to project teams
- Knowledge of various computer programs required (e.g. Word, Excel).
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)