Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Business Systems Analyst (Agile)
ICF is looking for a dynamic Business Systems Analyst (Agile) with outstanding communications skills. You will support high-visibility systems development activities for a Federal client with the following job duties:
Document standardized processes in process descriptions and diagrams
- Document business processes in the areas of performance monitoring, evaluations, budget formulation and execution, project design, procurement planning and various portfolio reporting functions
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops for visioning, surveys, business process descriptions, user story-based product backlog development, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis
- Translate high level business requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria using Agile methodology
- Demonstrate and validate product features with product users and stakeholders
- Maintain the traceability of Business requirements (functional baseline) to user stories
- Develop non-functional requirements for system performance, security, usability, and compatibility
- Analyze business processes and standard operating procedures that can be automated or improved via IT modernization
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
BA/BS with 3+ years’ business systems analysis or product management experience
- Understanding of Software Engineering using Agile methodologies
- Proven ability to translate product requirements into user stories
- Demonstrated experience in requirements development and management
- Experience using Agile methodology; CSM or CSPO certification highly desired.
- Experience with product discovery
- Experience in capturing/eliciting business requirements and associated documentation in fast paced Agile (Scrum) development environments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- US Citizenship is required based on the client security requirements.
- SECRET CLEARANCE is preferred, will consider Public Trust.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)