Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Associate Copy Editor
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients, and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for an Associate Copy Editor.
As an Associate Copy Editor, you will:
- Provide editorial review on a wide variety of materials, including web and social media content, reports, journal articles, training and conference materials, case studies, and campaign collateral.
- Collaborate with copywriters, other editors, designers, animators, art directors, creative directors, and other team members to develop and deliver exceptional work.
- Ensure all work is consistent with established brand guidelines and strategy, and maintain up-to-date editorial brand guidelines.
- Maintain up-to-date brand guidelines and advise when global changes result from client and/or med/legal requests.
- Promote and update editorial policies, standards, and procedures to ensure adherence to them across the agency.
As an Associate Copy Editor, you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in English, advertising, communications, or a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in editing services; advertising agency or consultancy experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Familiarity with adhering to editorial style guides; superior knowledge of AP, GPO, and APA editorial styles, preferred.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills with the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment, juggling multiple competing deadlines.
Job Location(s): This individual may be in either our Rockville, MD, or Fairfax, VA, office.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)