Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is hiring a project coordinator to support the Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) program in Quantico, VA. Responsibilities may include:
- Prepare and maintain program documentation
- Provide program support for reviews, conferences, briefings and other meetings;
- Draft project schedules and perform critical path analyses;
- Develop and maintain an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS);
- Plan, organize, facilitate, and participate in group meetings, working sessions, focus groups, DCSA Executive Leadership meetings, briefings, and workshops;
- Provide assistance to maintain the lines of information transfer within a group of people that include persons with different functional expertise, working toward the CUI Program goals;
- Provide support with planning; scheduling; compiling briefing materials; meeting management; and note taking, editing, and publishing, to include meeting agendas and minutes;
- Interact with staff and senior leaders across the agency to ensure the efficient and effective execution of the governance process;
- Assist with processes used to gain participation from relevant stakeholders in order to achieve accepted goals and define stakeholder perspectives;
- Assist with creating policy driven approaches to provide stakeholders with information about the organization by formally defining who should be given specific information, when that information should be delivered and what communication channels will be used
- Assist with the employing of processes for setting priorities, focusing energy and resources and strengthening operations to ensure that employees and other stakeholders are working toward common goals, establishing agreements around intended outcomes/results and assessing and adjusting the organization’s direction in response to a changing environment.
You will work on-site in Quantico, VA, and will work closely with a team of government personnel supporting the DCSA CUI mission.
Minimum/General Experience, Education and Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or a quantitative discipline.
- 4+ years of DoD experience.
- 2+ years of experience supporting Government agencies as a Project Coordinator or performing Project Control duties.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Certifications in Agile or other project management areas.
- Experience with Industrial Security and/or Counterintelligence environments
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)