Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Account Manager- Lawton OK
We are seeking an Account Manager to take a significant role in the implementation of energy efficiency rebate/incentive programs for a major utility in Tulsa, OK. The selected candidate must be passionate about energy efficiency and will be responsible for managing a large pipeline of existing energy efficiency projects, while simultaneously recruiting new customers to participate. The candidate will work with the utility’s customers, utility staff, and various contractors across the state with the goal of increasing program participation and encouraging adaptation of energy efficient technologies.
Ideally, the candidate will leverage existing contacts with major utility customers, contractors, equipment manufacturers & distributors and energy service companies (ESCOs) to quickly identify projects in the pipeline and to promote energy efficiency in the design of new projects.
This position will work primarily with commercial and industrial customers but will also include some work with residential customers, in an assigned territory in PSO’s western district, i.e. Lawton OK area, across various market sectors, including offices, retail, schools, manufacturing, etc. A sales, project management or technical certification in commercial lighting, commercial HVAC (chillers, VFDs, unitary equipment) and / or industrial process technologies is helpful.
- Work in support of various utility sponsored programs that encourage energy-efficiency in the commercial and industrial markets.
- Recruit/ contact new and existing customers to discuss energy efficiency and explain programs offerings.
- Cultivate and develop new business through long-term relationships with professional organizations, contractors, ESCOs, etc.
- Work as part of the energy efficiency team ensuring that the evaluation, implementation and verification of utility sponsored energy efficiency projects are successfully executed.
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audience
- Keep and maintain detailed records and provide accurate information for program reports.
- Conduct high-level facility walkthroughs with strategic customers to identify opportunities or verify installation of equipment following project completion.
- Coordinate with or follow up on program quality control activities such as inspections and customer surveys as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years’ sales experience, with specific expertise in cultivating leads with commercial customers.
- 3+ years of industry-related work experience, such as working with a major equipment manufacturer, distributor or ESCO can be substituted for education.
- Intermediate skills/experience with one or more industry standard software applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), CRM tools, Energy modeling software (Trane TRACE), etc.
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
- An energy efficiency background with a solid knowledge of commercial / industrial HVAC and process equipment.
- Project management a plus
- Experience performing energy audits and energy savings calculations.
- Utility experience and understanding of Demand Side Management (DSM) program implementation.
- Proven experience and industry contacts in the Oklahoma market.
- Outstanding analytical, writing, and communication skills and excellent interpersonal and self-motivation skills are required.
- High degree of self-confidence, and determination.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive priorities without diminished effectiveness.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Oklahoma Remote Office (OK99)