Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF, Inc. is seeking a Management Analyst for our Public Health, Informatics & Technology Line of Business in Silver Spring, MD to help our Department of Defense (DoD) client keep their projects and initiatives executing smoothly while achieving the objectives of these projects, initiatives, and activities on time
Our client, the DoD Defense Health Agency (DHA) Psychological Health Center of Excellence (PHCoE) provides national leadership in delivering clinical and behavioral services for members of the US Armed Forces, veterans, and their families. PHCoE supports servicemen and women who seek these services due to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury (TBI), and many other mental and behavioral health conditions. PHCoE provides interdisciplinary support services to include psychological health (PH) performance and analytics support, PH research support, PHP promotion support, primary care behavioral health support, PH clinical care support, program management support, public affairs support, strategic planning support, and administration and operations support.
The Management Analyst will support PHCoE leadership by helping to plan, coordinate, and monitor project/initiative execution; supporting the execution of mental/behavioral health-related surveys and studies; and coordinating special projects. Project coordination support will include project management-related activities, working group coordination and execution, meeting scheduling, taking and publishing minutes, interfacing directly with work group members; and engaging in work group activities (e.g., evaluating mental/behavioral health related policies, clinical practice guidelines, clinical support tools, etc.). The Management Analyst position is a multi-faceted one that performs a variety of administrative activities, supports budget research, provides recommendations, and performs analytical work requiring knowledge of administrative principles and analytical practices.
- At least 4 years coordinating and facilitating operational activities in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business / Organizational Development, or operations science
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience creating and maintaining spreadsheets to track the progress and status of work-in-progress
- Experience monitoring activities in a service environment
- Very high quality communications and interpersonal skills.
Preferred Skills/Experience (Nice to have):
- A 2nd degree in the mental health field (psychology, social work) or Public Health
- Prior Military Health System (MHS) experience
- Experience supporting DoD policy development or maintenance (e.g., updating)
- Experience with health care and medical care
- Experience with military health and procedures
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a diverse team of mental health professionals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; experience with written and oral presentation of data, ability to interact professionally with active duty military staff and clients.
- Detail-oriented, organized, fast learner, meticulous, and able to work at a fact-pace with tight deadlines.
- Skillful in the ability to engage in multiple issues and working tasks with different customers, sometimes with conflicting or competing interests.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)