Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Systems Engineer - Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
ICF is making a difference in Cyber Space - COME JOIN OUR CYBER PIONEERS in support of this Department of Defense (DoD) project providing systems-level technical direction for the development, acquisition, deployment, and support of integrated Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems. Work is located in SAN DIEGO, CA.
We're looking for a SYSTEMS ENGINEER focused on Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE).
In this role you will:
- Utilize MBSE tools and activities to develop executable architectures and processes in order to provide informed recommendations on technical and engineering matters for our DoD client
- Work directly with the client to support requirements related to architecture framework, schema, and the integrated data dictionary
- Develop executable architectures and processes in order to provide informed recommendations on technical and engineering matters
- Develop a System Architecture Model
What you'll need to be considered:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics (Master’s preferred)
- A professional certificate in Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Five (5) years of MBSE experience (DoD/DoN experience preferred)
- Experience supporting NAVY clients
Active DOD security clearance - SECRET
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
San Diego, CA (CA74)