Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
International Development Graduate School Intern
This international development internships focus primarily on monitoring and evaluation (M&E) of global health programs, though other international development issues may also be addressed. Interns support ICF staff on a variety of activities. The exact nature of the activities is dependent on project needs, but may include developing and implementing monitoring, evaluation, and research strategies; developing training activities in M&E; conducting data analysis; developing presentations and reports; attending meetings with clients or stakeholders; and assisting staff with on-going research activities. Interns are based in our Rockville, MD office. ICF is willing to work with interns to adapt this opportunity to meet school requirements.
- Enrollment in or recent completion of a relevant degree program (e.g. public health, international development, statistics)
- Interest in pursuing a career in international development
- Prior experience working in a development setting is required
- Foreign language skills are highly desirable (esp. French, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Ability to work independently under supervision
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Ability to work effectively in cross-cultural situations and developing country environments
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Your applications will remain active for 6 months and you will be considered for any needs that arise during that time period.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Rockville, MD (MD18)