Head - Aviation - India
Position: Head - Aviation - India
Location: New Delhi
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
The Aviation team at ICF comprises close to 100 specialists, hailing from industry, academia and professional services. We focus on solving the most complex challenges of commercial aviation, serving both private sector and public sector clients around the world. After over a decade of projects in India, ranging from airport privatizations, commercial revenue optimization and airline fleet and network planning, we are establishing a local aviation team to better serve our local and international clients. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a key market, within a dynamic, collaborative and forward-looking organization, and to take on a leadership role that will see the team and the business expand and evolve.
You will work in our lively and attractive Delhi office in Aerocity, alongside our established team of consultants serving energy, climate and urban planning clients.
The individual will
- Be the face of ICF Aviation business in India, and represent ICF Aviation in Asia more broadly – be a visible thought leader, through publications, conference speaking and industry associations
- Take on the responsibility to manage the P&L for India aviation business with senior management support
- Carry out business development for aviation - win mandates and build relationships with clients Lead assignment execution – taking overall responsibility of all Aviation projects for Indian clients and India-delivered work
- Build, mentor and lead a team of consultants to grow the aviation consulting business in India, and also lead those India based staff who support US and UK led projects
Skills and Requirements
Key attributes: The individual should
Be a visible expert in the aviation sector of India with existing relationships at senior management level in Client organizations Have an ability to work in modern organizational structures Be a team player and inclusive by working style Have an ability to build relationships within ICF to leverage other offerings and collaborate with global teams for expanding services in the market Have an overall experience of about 15 years with a minimum 10 years’ experience in Aviation Have at-least 3 years of consulting experience in a well-known aviation consulting business in a team manger role
The successful candidate will clearly demonstrate the following strengths:
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player who can mentor a team of staff
- Is a self-starter, self-motivated and Driven and takes full ownership
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of analysts
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
New Delhi, India (II77)