Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Data Visualization Analyst
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Data Visualization Analyst in our Minneapolis, MN Office.
As a Data Visualization analyst, you will be a lover of data, a critical thinker, a problem solver and a storyteller. You will drive to not only succeed personally, but to make an impact and contribute to the success of our rapidly growing business. You need to have the ability to adapt to the changing environment of our business and the marketplace in general, re-prioritize effectively, and integrate new techniques and tools into your everyday work.
As a Data Visualization Analyst you will:
- Design and build visualization dashboards from historical and predictive data to be standalone or embedded in our Tally Loyalty platform
- Create beautiful, intuitive and dynamic reports using data visualization tools to provide clients with actionable business insights
- Delve deeply into a varying array of large data sources, determining the appropriate data for the type of analysis to be performed, uncover data issues, and preparing data for analysis
- Identify, analyze, interpret trends and patters in complex data, provide and present insights and strategies that drive customer loyalty and/or personalization
- Assist in the design, execution and analysis of complex targeting campaigns
- Provide analytical support required by clients to track impact and increase the effectiveness of clients’ programs
- Explore large data sources, determine appropriate data, discover issues, identify potential uses, and prepare data for analytical purposes
- Generate data derived targeting strategies or customer acquisition and retention
As a Data Visualization Analyst you will have:
- 3+ years professional experience with data visualization or dashboard development tools and building data models to support visualizations
- 3+ years professional experience in statistical and data analysis and writing SQL for data analysis
- General knowledge in data collection, analysis techniques and statistics
- Experience in Tableau, Elasticsearch or other data visualization tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or Graphic Art (or related fields)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)