Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Director, Business Development
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring a Director, Business Development.
As a Director, Business Development, you will:
- Understand and deliver value to our clients through ICF Next’s full suite of digital capabilities, including digital marketing strategy + solutions, digital enablement + training, content management, web and mobile app development + marketing, e-commerce, technology modernization + implementation, user experience management + design, search engine optimization + marketing, and more.
- Be a hunter at heart, yet consultative and solution-oriented in approach, to translate new business challenges into differentiated ICF Next solutions
- Leverage established relationships with service and technology partners (e.g., Adobe, Acquia, Hybris, etc.), systems integrations, and other channel partners and your own existing network to build new relationships with key brands and targets
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle and build a viable sales pipeline and achieve the sales targets and expected material margins for business development
- Manage a seamless transition from sales to service delivery
As a Director, Business Development, you will have:
- 10 or more years of digital agency experience supporting Global 2000 organizations with increasing responsibility to sell and deliver high-value agency services
- The ability to establish relationships with service and technology partners, systems integrations, and other channel partners while also possessing an existing network of senior-level client relationships
- Demonstrated experience negotiating major contracts and closing seven-figure new business deals
- An undergraduate degree, required (BA/BS)
- Ability to travel 75%
Job Location(s): This individual will be based in our Chicago, IL office or remote.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL11)