Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Director, Market Development
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Market Development Director. This individual may sit any of our US-based offices OR remote.
As a Market Development Director, you will:
- Understand and deliver value to our clients through ICF Next’s full suite of digital capabilities, including digital marketing strategy/solutions, content management, web and mobile app development, e-commerce, technology modernization/implementation, user experience management/design, and more.
- Hunt for new business, while remaining consultative and solution-oriented in approach, to translate new business challenges into differentiated ICF Next solutions
- Leverage established relationships with service and technology partners, systems integrations, other channel partners, and your own existing network to build new relationships with key brands and targets
- Manage all aspects of the business development cycle, including building a viable sales pipeline to achieve the sales targets and expected material margins
- Manage a seamless transition from business development to service delivery
As a Market Development Director, you will have:
- 5+ years of digital agency experience supporting Global 2000 organizations with increasing responsibility to sell and deliver high-value agency services
- 3+ years of experience selling Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or Adobe Marketing Cloud implementation services
- Possess established relationships with service and technology partners, systems integrations, and other channel partners while also possessing an existing network of senior-level client relationships
- Experience negotiating major contracts and closing six-figure new business deals
- Undergraduate degree required (BA/BS)
- Ability to travel up 50%
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL11)