Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Master Data Governance Manager
The Master Data Governance Manager will have responsibility to establish policies, standards, processes and tools that consistently define the critical master data for ICF to provide a single trustable source of truth and implement the processes to manage data throughout its life cycle. The position also establishes Accountability / Ownership for key master data to improve data quality and resolve data discrepancies to achieve quantifiable results. This is a position within the Corporate IT team and requires excellent project and people management skills with the ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization.
What you will be doing…
- Establish and govern a master data governance implementation roadmap to support all future state process and data improvement efforts
- Develop a Best practice Master Data Governance structure and ensure clear accountability and ownership for stewardship of the company’s critical data assets
- Develop a working knowledge of the business processes in ICF and a good understanding of the ERP systems and datasets as they will help drive data governance activities around existing, new and emerging master data
- Develop & maintain inventory of data elements by Systems, interfaces, exchanges, upstream and downstream impacts
- Serve as a liaison between Business and Functional areas and technology to ensure that data related business requirements are clearly defined, communicated and well understood
- Coordinate meetings and workshops with data stewards and data owners covering technology gaps and to review current state process issues, data quality metrics, data quality improvements and data access controls.
- Assist in the development of data governance dashboards and data quality metrics for reporting to leadership
- Aids in resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies collaborating with business stakeholders and data stewards
What you will need….
- Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Management
- 5+ years hands on experience with multiple data technologies and processes such as master data management, data architecture, data integration, data quality, and metadata management
- Expert on industry leading data quality and data governance practices
- A thorough background in enterprise business applications, data modeling, databases business intelligence, and data analytics. A good understanding of functional areas such as Human Capital Management (HCM), Finance, Accounting and other line of businesses. This includes deep understanding of relevant industry practices
- Strong understanding of the datasets / Master Data in ERP systems and the IT landscape in terms of tools, technologies
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal and presentation skills, as well as the ability to translate complex issues into simple language
- Results oriented, willingness to commit to a direction and drive operations to completion
- Problem solving capabilities, particularly bridging IT and Business
- Ability to work with a cross functional team environment and communicate with multiple constituents
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)