Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Vice President, Contracts & Pricing
For 50 years we have partnered with hundreds of organizations all over the world on transformative projects, all the while transforming ourselves. We’re seeking Vice President, Contracts & Pricing to help drive our contracts and finance transformation. As a Senior Leader of the Contracts & Administration Group, you will be managing a large team and over half of our company's diversified portfolio which contains Federal, State & Local and Commercial contracts totaling over $700M. This role is based from our Corporate office in Fairfax, VA.
As the Vice President, Contracts & Pricing you will:
- Lead the Contracts & Pricing group ensuring ICF's interests are served, risks are mitigated, and all corporate objectives are met
- Oversee compliance in the bid & proposal functions for multiple operating groups within the Company
- Build and retain an engaged and qualified team that are seen as valued business partners
- Provide oversight in the negotiation and administration of ICF's customer and supplier contracts including our GSA Schedule program
- Ensure proposals and contracts are issued and administered in accordance with Company policies and procedures as well as Federal/State or other applicable regulations
- Develop and recommend policies and procedures to be used to manage and monitor programs, contracts and proposals
- Serve as a strategic Advisor and partner to internal clients on contractual, legal, corporate, and governmental compliance issues
- Negotiate and administer strategic agreements including contracts, subcontracts, MOU's, NDA's, Teaming Agreements, reseller agreements, licensing agreements, etc.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of experience in a government contractor operation
- 5+ years of management experience to include responsibility for internal budgets
- Working knowledge of pricing issues and policies
- Significant experience with federal governmentwide acquisition contract (GWAC) vehicles (GSA in particular) and knowledge of current regulations and terms/laws associated with such vehicles
What we would like:
- Expert knowledge and experience in the areas of complex contract drafting, interpretation, negotiation, compliance with government regulations (Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), DFAR, etc.), proposal preparation and policy development experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, customers, suppliers and senior management
- Ability to effectively work with outside counsel and/or other consultants or firms to accomplish objectives
- Proficient at negotiation, time management, decision making, human relations, and organization skills
- The ability to handle difficult situations, which require diplomacy and tact, with professionalism and efficiency
- Proficient in standard MS Office suite and contracts administration tools
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)