Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
BPM Application Developer
ICF is hiring a BPM Application Developer. This position will be part of a development team focused on business process management (BPM) using a BPM platform to develop workflows, automate processes, and integrate with other systems across the ICF enterprise. A successful candidate will translate business requirements into automated solutions by providing technical expertise in designing workflows and developing custom solutions. This is a position within the Corporate IT team and requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization.
What you will be doing….
- Use application connectors and/or develop interfaces to integrate with multiple systems for pulling and feeding data
- Design and demo solution prototypes
- Interface directly with customers to refine and analyze business requirements to evaluate automation potential
- Design, configure, code, test, debug, maintain, and document solutions
- Provide primary support and maintenance of BPM solution including upgrades, patching, and troubleshooting production issues
- Provide user, process, and form management administration
- Implement application security and define user groups
- Work closely with vendor/service providers on initial projects to ensure standards are met, design documentation is provided, and proper knowledge transfer is accomplished
- Monitor application performance and escalate potential environment and infrastructure issues
What you will need…
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent technical field required
- 5+ years hands-on experience in software development or technical consulting
- 2+ years experience with Integrify or similar BPM platform building workflows
- Ability to understand narratives of business processes verbally or in writing and create process maps/workflows from that understanding
- Advanced experience in systems integrations using Web Services and other Web APIs.
- Experience working with integration components such as SOAP/REST, SoapUI, Postman, and OAuth
- Strong understanding of SDLC concepts with working experience in Scrum/Agile project methodologies
What will be nice to have…
- Data integration experience between Integrify and other business systems such as Costpoint, Workday, MS Dynamics and Hyperion
- Experience with Integrify REST API to integrate with other ICF systems.
- Experience with Integrify Widget API to embed Integrify UI components into other web applications
- Experience with External Auth API to implement authentication mechanisms.
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Working knowledge of related technologies such as: SQL Server, Internet Information Server and Active Directory, Microsoft Azure, or Azure AD
Experience working with SQL and Stored Procedures
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)