Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Our Corporate Strategic Opportunities team is looking for a Proposal Coordinator to support capture and proposal efforts through administrative and research duties conducted throughout the capture and proposal process. As a Proposal Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting creative and critical analysis (from capture through proposal production), coordinating the proposal process (developing the compliance matrix, supporting all color team reviews, and coordinating production), hands-on support of the proposal (e.g., supporting meetings, coordinating/writing sections (particularly resumes and past performance), coordinating graphics and formatting) and anything else required to create an A+ proposal. As proposal coordinator you must be flexible in mind and schedule.
This position is located in our Fairfax, VA headquarters.
What you’ll be doing….
- Support various capture activities, from meetings to research to briefing development
- Support proposal development activities
- Plan meetings and support meeting facilitation
- Take notes and monitor action item follow through
- Develop and maintain online portals
- Interface with internal and external business partners
What you’ll need….
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience using MicroSoft suite of products – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- 1+ years of experience in a research role and/or administrative support
- 1+ years of experience with proposal preparation and production
What would be nice to have…
- Experience with MicroSoft Teams and Sharepoint
- Experience with briefing and/or technical paper development
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supporting large federal proposals
Required professional skills….
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical analysis and decision-making capabilities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to keep timelines, meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn business development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)