Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Energy Efficiency Program Manager- NYC
Energy Efficiency Program Manager LeadNew York, NY
Job Description:To support our growth in the New York City region, we are seeking a Program Manager to lead program tracks in an energy efficiency program portfolio in New York City. You will lead the development and execution of detailed project plans for a designated program track within the portfolio that span across the commercial, industrial and residential building sectors. You will maintain and build relationships with existing/new program participants and partners, oversee a team, mentor staff and design/implement project strategies and plans to deliver on a specific program track.
- Develop strategy and execute delivery for program track.
- Execute project plans that include: resource/labor, communication, implementation, project and quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC)
- Maintain comprehensive and detailed project tracking for the Program Track to be incorporated into internal ICF and external client reporting.
- Manage project forecasts and key performance indicators (KPIs) to meet all internal and external reporting requirements
- Coordinate program delivery with other Program Managers across the program portfolio, functional ICF team and external partners
- Recruit, develop and manage direct reports responsible for executing on client projects
- Build and maintain excellent client and partnership relationships while driving toward successful project execution
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years’ experience; Masters preferred
- 5+ years of experience developing, designing, and managing successful energy projects and/or programs
- Experience managing a multifunctional team (both in-house and virtual)
- 5+ years of experience managing consulting projects
- Demonstrated experience in managing outreach efforts to decision makers and stakeholders to identify energy efficiency project opportunities in residential or commercial buildings.
- Demonstrated experience advancing clean energy/energy efficiency, with specific expertise in energy efficiency technologies, products, and issues in both existing and new construction buildings (residential, multifamily or commercial).
- Experience and existing relationships within the New York City real estate management, development, construction and energy sectors desirable.
- Knowledge of integrated or whole building systems, building science principles, sustainable building practices and technologies is highly desirable.
- Experience with the energy efficiency program market in the Northeast, especially New York.
- Knowledge of New York City local laws and energy efficiency policies/programs for multifamily energy efficiency at the federal, and local level
- Demonstrated experience managing complex energy projects/energy efficiency program execution
- Extensive knowledge of energy efficiency policy and local laws governing NYC energy efficiency implementation
- Demonstrated experience managing an outreach team, project pipeline and meeting program goals
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels
- Strategic mindset with the ability to identify new opportunities
- Demonstrated experience with business development and client development
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement and quality assurance/control theories, techniques and application
- Recognized internally and externally for expertise in functional area
- Industry certifications, professional affiliations, and publications
- Experience in the NYC real estate industry or experience with a similar market with large C&I and multifamily properties
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task with excellent attention to detail
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal employees, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of team members
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) and CRM applications
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New York Remote Office (NY99)